An ATCEI Webinar
This is a one day workshop webinar presented by Brendan Kavanagh, a well-known Course Director & Tutor in his field, with over forty-eight years of fire prevention and response experience). The webinar forms part of a fuller course on Training The Trainer Fire Marshal & Fire Warden Roles.
Participants will, on completion of the webinar, have an understanding of the skills and knowledge base required to train in-house fire marshals and fire wardens, plan evacuation drills and understand statutory fire safety obligations.
Specific intended learning outcomes:
- Basic principles of fire
- Classification of fires
- Basic principles of heat transmission and fire spread
- Common causes and consequences of fires in the workplace
- Legislation and fire risk assessment requirements
- Control measures to minimize the risk of fire
- Structural measures to prevent the spread of fire and smoke
- Fire detection, fire warning and firefighting equipment
- Requirements for fire plans
- Emergency evacuation procedures
Applicants for this webinar should be persons with responsibilities as Fire Wardens or Initial Emergency Responders with Basic Fire Safety Awareness.
The webinar will take place on Saturday 25th September 2021, at 11:00am.